About Flybridge Capital Partners
Flybridge Capital Partners is an early-stage venture capital firm with $560 million under management. Our goal is to find talented entrepreneurs and then partner with them to build exceptional and valuable companies. We focus on providing guidance and perspective in a complimentary way to the entrepreneurs we invest in and help them build connections to soar to the next level.
We are led by a team of five general partners with over a half a century of combined experience in venture capital? Click here for team bios.
- We invest in seed and early-stage, capital efficient companies in the consumer, healthcare and information technology markets
- We invest in privately-held US start-up companies seeking capital to fuel growth and expand operations
- We are typically the first institutional investor in the company, and serve as the lead or co-lead
Why We Are Different
- We accelerate the growth of our portfolio companies and reduce early-stage risk by drawing on the expertise of our general partners
- Our experience in working with early stage companies allow us to better understand the issues they face
- We provide value-added support to the companies we invest in including strategic guidance, business development, marketing and recruitment support